17 Dec Meet Nestle – The Versatile Guest Chair
Many office interiors are trying to simplify their looks, recognizing that simple, uncluttered designs are both more relaxing and less distracting. Seating plays an enormous role in achieving this aesthetic, so inevitably we are always on the look out for clean, modern designs. When our friends at Stylex stopped by the showroom today to introduce us to one of the newest editions to their guest chair collection, we were too excited not to share. Without further ado, meet Nestle.
NESTLE – THE VERSATILE GUEST CHAIR
Nestle boasts a harmonious ergonomic form and extensive array of base options including cantilevered sled frames, traditional sled frames, wood legs, four-blade bases with swivel returns, and five-blade bases on casters with height adjustment.
- Fully upholstered shells
- Broad array of base options
- Base Finishes – Polished aluminum (four and five-blade models), powder coated (all models except five-blade), satin and polished chrome (sled base models), wood finish (4-leg wood base).
SUSTAINABLE DESIGN FEATURES
- GREENGUARD IAQ Certified.
- Recycled content aluminum base (four and five-blade models)
- Recycled content steel frame (sled base models)
- CFC-free, molded polyurethane foam cushions.
- VOC-free powder coat finish.
- Water-based adhesives.